I love when new months start. I love a clean slate! I also love the promise of possibility! I always get very ambitious at the start of a month, too. I look for challenges to do to enrich my life. I want to amp up my fitness, fuel my creativity & just have fun. So far, however, I haven’t been able to finish one. I would really like to finish one! But I think I need to be a little bit more realistic. I think, for example, this month I will have to take the weekends as off days for the challenges. Let’s see if by planning on doing this way, I have more luck.
So here are the challenges I’m planning on doing this month:
- Photo Challenge. I would really like to take a picture a day, just for fun. I follow a few different photo challenges (fmsphotoaday, geekphotoaday, iggppc30day & I just found rgrphotoaday). I think as long as I post from one of them each day, I will feel like my goal is accomplished.
- I need to lose weight. I’m planning on doing a 30 day ab challenge (but I’m going to start on Monday). Again, I will probably take the weekends off. I’d like to try Jillian Michael’s 30 day shred again, too.
- Happy Note a Day Challenge. One thing I love about the internet & social networking is finding random people & connecting with them. The Happsters found me, actually, as a part of this blog. I’m so glad we connected, though. Anyway, they are having a happy note a day challenge. I really look forward to this, as I love leaving happy notes anyway!
- Today during my browsing, I found this fun one. Its a 61 day index card a day challenge. Daisy Yellow gives out themes & prompts every week. Should be interesting.
- I’m also excited for the Find Your Voice workshop at the end of the month. It seems like just the thing for me.
- I’d also like to do more link-ups in general. Its partly why I started a blog. I’d see all these people doing cool things & I wanted a way to be a part of it all! Stay posted!